Each month I keep a list of thoughts, ideas, opinions, and insights that I come across and find interesting. From this list I’ve selected some to share with you:
1. “Clear writing gives poor thinking nowhere to hide.” — Source
2. “A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.” – Helen Keller
3. “It’s impossible to listen and react at the same time.” When you actually listen instead of waiting your turn to speak, people feel heard. And you actually learn what they’re trying to tell you. It’s a win/win. – Alex Hillman
4. “You can be relaxed and dedicated. Just because you worry more, doesn’t mean you care more.” – James Clear
5. “Quality is the best business plan.” – Source: Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
6. “The real secret of world-class performers is not the daily routines that they develop, but that they stick to them. That they show up, even when they don’t feel like it. Call it drive, call it passion, or call it grit; whatever you call it, it must come from deep within.” – Brad Stulberg
I appreciate you.